Campsite Saint Geniez d'Olt - Marmotel****
Pool and Sports Facilities
Early May to mid-September
. Heated outdoor pool with water jets, dual wave-waterslides, paddling pool
. Sun loungers available
. Swimming trunks only (board shorts not permitted)
. Volleyball, football, handball, basketball, badminton, table tennis, aquagym, low-impact exercises and fitness training, tennis, water polo, French boules
Activities (July & August)
. Hiking, artisan workshop tours, sports tournaments, group games > Daytime
. Karaoke, dances and disco, cinema, shows (outdoor stage), children's club shows > Evening
Children's Activities (July & August)
. Ages 4 to 12 "Marmotins": painting, face painting, pony rides
. Ages 13 to 16: sporting events and leisure activities
A la Carte Services
- Bar with TV, restaurant, fresh bread
- Free WiFi access, TV room,
- Washing machine and dryer, loan of irons
- Public telephone
- Hire of bed linen, cots & high chairs, tennis rackets and table tennis bats
- Sale of disposable bed linen
- Personal barbecues allowed (gas, charcoal)
- Security guard.
(payable on site)
Good to know
Dogs with tattoo ID, up-to-date vaccinations and kept on a lead are accepted with additional charge.
Category 1 and 2 fighting and attack dogs not permitted.
Vaccination records required.
1 pet per rental.
Z.A Salle 12130 ST GENIEZ D'OLT
Calculate your journey time :
Discover the region Midi-PyrénéesFind all the information needed to prepare your stay
- Shops 500 m
- La Vallée du Lot and its picturesque villages with their medieval character
- The Aubrac plateaux, the name of the famous cow with the long horns
- Places to visit: the megalithic park with its collection of more than 800 dolmens and the Micropolis park (microscopic world of insects).
- The routes of St Jacques de Compostelle.
- The historical sites of the templars.